The document control position will support the Trion project, managed in Houston. The Document Control specialist will work with the Project Information Management Lead (IM) and assist in all aspects of document control.
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Manage all Project official documentation (includes engineering/technical, correspondence, project management) generated by Company and Contractor, using Project Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), Omega Pims
- Manage transmittal of information between Company and Contractor; to expedite information flow
- Classify and record Project documentation;
- Responsible to assist the Project Information Management lead (IM) in managing the update and maintenance of Project Document Control processes, procedures, and specifications to ensure accurate records of all Project documentation between Company and Contractor or its Vendors
- Coordinate and work with other project document controllers across project locations to ensure consistency of training, process, and enforcement of document control procedures.
- Evaluate, manage, and comply with the project document control processes, procedures, and specifications to ensure accurate records of all Project documentation generated by the Company, the Contractor, or its vendors, suggest improvements for evaluation where applicable
- Perform quality control checks to ensure compliant documentation according to procedural process Accurately and constantly maintain the metadata of project documents, such as, but not limited to; number, title, revision, status, etc.in accordance to Project specifications
- Maintain accurate file structure for all project documentation
- Manage and collect documentation in the progression of the Project phases for completeness and accuracy
- Maintain accurate and up to date document review, receipt and distribute information to project team members using the document distribution matrix (DDM)
- Provide technical support and assistance for the electronical document management system (Omega Pims) ? Assist project in routing final projects for sign off via Adobe Sign
- Support the use of document “team working areas” (SharePoint) for uncontrolled documents and informal sharing and collaboration
- Prepare document performance reports (status, progress, forecast)
Experience and Qualifications
AD/BA degree or equivalent preferred Industry experience (>5 years) in Document Control (EDMS)
Good written and oral communication skills Knowledge of discipline approval processes within project teams
Strong skills in Microsoft Office Awareness/experience with records management
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.