Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Document Controller., based in Aberdeen.
Provide timely support to workshop team by quickly and accurately confirming material traceability of equipment for repair and refurbishment.
* Establish and improve Quality documentation processes, including leading move to digital work packets and paperless records.
* Support Continual Improvement and Root Cause Analysis activities
* Scanning and storage of quality documents
* Any other duties as may be applicable from time to time to support business outcomes
* Comply and actively support company, Quality, HSE and Integrity policy
Have proven experience in Quality Assurance, records or documentation control review and consolidation within manufacturing environment
* Show experience of collaboration within an operational and matrix environment
* Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and collaborate with internal stakeholders
* Have excellent written, reporting and presentation skills
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference TR/050506.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.