Document controller, senior
– Monitor, secure and follow up documentation and deliverables and retention of all relevant Project Management documents, decisions and changes within the project and the Client.
– Coordinate and update the technical information.
– Follow up DCC deliveries from the project.
– Contribute in the preparation of documentation for the subject area.
– Follow up to the requirements for technical information and work processes are implemented in the projects.
– The Senior Document Controller should have a very good understanding in all aspects of work required in project environment.
– Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in the oil and gas industry.
– Good communication skills, fluent written and spoken English/Norwegian
– Have the ability to work independently and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety.
– Systems: Proarc
– Personal qualities
– Good communication and cooperation skills.
– Structured and systematic approach.
– Good analytic skills.
– Proactive, solution orientated and goal orientated.
– Able to work on a number of complex tasks at the same time.
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.