We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Responsibiities and Qualifications:
- Under direct supervision, builds customer satisfaction by providing service and on-site support for the application of downstream chemical products.
- Ensures area revenue and profitability in assigned accounts while assisting in the development and implementation of sales plans for prospective customers.
- Develops a working knowledge of downstream utility and hydrocarbon processes to interpret data, present information clearly, and troubleshoot potential problems.
- Observes, studies, and begins to manage the practical application of chemical programs.
- Learns how organizational support functions work together to meet internal Halliburton and external customer needs by actively participating in team activities and projects.
- Works with site and area management to discover new chemical applications for existing customers.
- Demonstrates adaptability and initiative to strengthen sales and service skill sets.
- When necessary, performs the functions of Principal Site Service Representative.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in a STEM discipline; Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, Geology, or Environmental Science degree preferred.
- No previous experience in downstream refinery, chemical, or NH3/fertilizer facilities is required.
- Other requirements of this position include the ability to obtain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) for entry into downstream chemical facilities.
5500 N. Sam Houston Parkway W, Houston, Texas, 77086, United States
Requisition Number: 145642
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Sales & Marketing
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.