DPM Field Specialist, Supervisor
– Specialists responsible for deployment of technology and service delivery at the customer field operating site
– Managed Pressure Drilling
– Conducted rig site surveys, review DPM drilling programmes and performed hydraulic modelling.
– Work with operators and third parties to ensure that all equipment was identified and ordered.
– Manage and supervised DPM team on the rig
– Identified and implemented performance improvement opportunities.
– Review and approve engineering programmes permits and regulatory paperwork.
– IWCF Level 4 Certificate
– Experience with Managed Pressure Drilling from Offshore North sea project.
– Supervisor experience
– Offshore certificates for the Norwegian shelf
– Work Permit for Norway
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.