Villahermosa – Mexico
Drilling Engineer – Well Construction Drilling
The Drilling Engineer is responsible for the effective design and implementation of well plans and the generation and follow up of Drilling Technical Proposals. He/she performs engineering duties as required to provide directional drilling operations and clients with drilling plans, conceptual design, detail design and work programs for oil and gas wells. He/she supports the Service Delivery and Sales process with technical expertise.
The Drilling Engineer is involved with the design and planning of conventional and complex wells (ERD, HP/HT, multilaterals) and participates in tender responses. He/she follows the Drilling Engineering process and provides real time decision support to clients.
- Degree of Engineering (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Preferably experience as Field Engineer (MWD/LWD or Directional Drilling)
- Experience as Drilling Engineer
- Proficient in English Language
- Elaboration of Drilling Technical Proposals
- Planning of Drilling BHAs
- Hydraulics and Torque and Drag Analysis
- Anti-Collision Analysis
- Elaboration of End Of Well Reports
- Offset Well Analysis
- Real Time Monitoring and Follow up of Drilling Operations
- Performance Optimization
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.