Would you like be a part of our regional Drilling Services Product Line?
Are you a Logging While Drilling Engineer looking for interesting projects?
Join a team that delivers essential projects!
Our Drilling services Team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
As a Drilling Optimzation Engineer, you will provide modelling and analysis for drilling optimization disciplines, evaluate the drilling process to identify and evaluate challenges, identify solutions and make professional and safe recommendations to improve drilling performance.
As a Drilling Optimization Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with Manage the Job Cycle (MtJC) process.
- Real time execution and direction of rig site activities from remote hub Location.
- Responsible for executing the operational plan per the contract terms and conditions
- Participating in managing the job cycle activities to proactively impact service delivery.
- Providing all real time job monitoring activities and real time decisions regarding changes to the drilling plan.
- Engaging with your team to determine appropriate actions, relying upon experience, standard principles, concepts and techniques
- Preparing service deliverables in accordance with standard operating procedures, internal management systems or customer agreed procedures
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor’s degree (or Global degree equivalent) in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics OR Two Year STEM Degree
- Have at least 5 years of experience in relevant industry.
- Have the ability to work the required scheduled hours per location
- On call for drilling optimization RT support when required will be working 12 hour shifts
- Have a solid background and knowledge across a broad range of down-hole drilling, evaluation tools and services.
- Have proven ability to recognize, analyze and solve technical issues, coupled with a process oriented working style.
- Have good communication skills both verbal and written in English.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is a Full Time Regular
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.
Be the first to comment