Location: Rio De Janeiro
Responsible for planning and optimizing all operational processes offshore.
· Compliance with the Seadrill Code of Conduct.
· Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements.
· Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to the direct supervisor.
· The standard for tidiness and cleanness is adhered to.
· Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan.
· Good and clear communications with all involved parties.
· Daily detailed planning is for all upcoming operations
· Contribution with OBS card reporting
· Meeting activities in a proactive and constructive manner.
· Training and competence assessments as assigned and/or required.
· Operational areas of improvement are identified, implemented and shared
· Continuous update of procedures, follow-up and reporting on internal KPIs
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all relevant personnel
· Changes to daily operational guidelines promptly are shared
· All applicable reports and logs as required by supervisors, client and company are maintained.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
· Preparation for future drilling operations.
· Achieving the safest and most efficient operation.
· Detailed planning for all upcoming operations.
· High School Diploman or Equivalent
· Minimum two years as a Driller
· Valid Well Control Certification (IWCF Level 4 – Supervisory)
· Fluent in the reading and writing of the English Language
To apply for this job please visit seadrill.csod.com.