Drilling & Completion Superintendent, IRC216784
At Eni, we are looking for a Drilling & Completion Superintendent within Mellitah Oil & Gas in Libya. You will be responsible for coordinating the technical integrity of drilling and completion design for the well engineering activities and ensuring the compliance with project well performance objectives
As a member of Mellitah Oil & Gas you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the compliance with project well performance objectives.
- Preparing engineering programmes covering all well activities (drilling, completion/work-over, well testing and wireline/rigless)
- Supporting the manager to prepare the well Operations budget.
- Liaising with Exploration, Reservoir, Petroleum engineer and Production departments in order to define the suitable well design, operational sequence and cost reduction.
- Carrying out proper evaluations, studies and reports on any aspects of well operations, with recommendations of new techniques required.
- Preparing an accurate cost breakdown estimates for wells to drilled and/or worked over.
- Ensuring that activities are carried out by contractors meet contractual terms, budgeted costs and are conducted in accordance with good engineering practice.
- Coordinating the activities of drilling engineers, completion engineers and drilling/completion fluid engineers in preparations of relevant engineering programmes.
- Closely follow-up and make recommendations in well operations when engineering problem occur
- Ensuring the application of new technologies.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- Engineering degree
- Work experience within the area in the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Well engineering experience
Offshore Bouri, 21/21
Fixed Term Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.