Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
For more information on Equal Employment Opportunity, please follow these links:
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Provision
The DSC Production Analyst is responsible for analysis and optimization of production wells and facilities through the use of software toolsets. Works under minimal supervision to complete complex tasks. Reports to Assistant DSC Foreman.
High School diploma or equivalent
Requires a minimum of 7 years of related industry experience in production operations
• Strong background in artificial lift operation and best practices for Rod Pump, Gas Lift, and/or Plunger Lift preferred
• Ensure quality control on well and facility remote monitoring software (values, data, and reports)
• Monitor daily run time and optimization parameters of artificially lifted wells and related facilities through remote software
• Provide pertinent production related data to various teams including production, automation, and management when needed
• Analyze reports related to production: off reports, well/facility equipment top and bottom percent productivity reporting
• Address underperforming wells in collaboration with lease op, optimization operator, foreman, and engineer
• Participate in collaboration on bottom hole designs for artificially lifted wells with foreman/engineer
• Collaborate with engineer, optimization operator & lease operator concerning well/facility optimization and work activities
• Coordinate, host, or participate in route/well reviews
• Identify and analyze producing well alarms
• Ensure set point and end device changes during inspections/workover are accurate and streamed alarms are correctly set and functional
• Optimize and trouble shoot well setpoints (for automated wells)
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge in the following software packages preferred:
o Echometer TAM/TWM
o Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBi, Power Query)
• Oil and gas industry experience required
• Practice safe work habits at all times
• Demonstrate commitment to Devon Attributes
• Strong in data descriptive and diagnostic analysis.
• Strong computer skills
• Strong math and science skills
• Trend/chart analysis comprehension
Devon Energy is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the Devon Talent Acquisition Team at Diversity@dvn.com.
To apply for this job please visit careers.devonenergy.com.