At Eni, we are looking for a Dutch Speaking Contracts Specialist at the Eni Global Energy Markets (EGEM) Brussels branch. You will be responsible for supporting the EGEM business on a wide variety of tasks and will be a member of the B2B Market Coordination team, reporting directly to the Contracting Manager.
About Eni Global Energy Markets (EGEM)
Starting from 1 January 2021, EGEM is active in the international trading of gas, power, CO2 (as a single interface between Eni and the markets), LNG and oil derivatives. It is a global, integrated approach designed to make the most of Eni’s network of contacts and wide asset portfolio. In turn, EGEM helps to optimise the management of Eni’s assets, promoting collaboration within the organisation and devising advanced risk-management solutions. EGEM enhances Eni’s unique position as a European leader in the gas sector, acting as a specialised hub for trading and commodity risk management.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting gas sales contracts for European markets (Benelux and French market) and amending them in order to implement specific customer’s requests;
- Participating as a contracting officer and expert to internal ICT projects to develop and update sales contract schemes and models within the internal offering systems;
- Constant interfacing with all company internal stakeholders;
- Supporting commercial functions towards their relation with the clients;
- Supporting the development of new product schemes and new business development in European markets.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- University qualified in a relevant discipline (studies in law would be beneficial);
- You have excellent understanding of and experience in drafting contracts, experience in the European energy world is a plus;
- Analytical mind-set and you work in a methodical, thorough and accurate way;
- You are well organized and have a proactive approach to problem solving;
- You are a team player, highly motivated and dynamic;
- Your communication, negotiation and convincing skills are very good;
- Keen to work in an international and challenging environment;
- Full command of the English & Dutch languages, knowledge of the French language is beneficial;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates’ personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Together we have greater energy.
To apply for this job please visit enirecruit.taleo.net.