- Work together with Drilling and Well Planning Team and service companies to provide all necessary input for well planning within Subsea scope. This support will be needed through the entire well planning phases (Well Maturation, Main Well Planning and Pre-Execution).
- Prepare the Subsea related Activity Program and DOPs (Detailed Operational Procedures). These should include Well Construction with Drilling Rig and Well Intervention with Open Water Workover System.
- Perform general well related meetings focused on capturing lessons learned, follow-up on WellCom Task Board, well cost and risk analysis.
- Compile reports as required by Equinor governing documentations and local requirements.
- Be technical responsible for an assigned Subsea Contract and related service by performing follow up meetings.
- Attend trips to service providers to follow up on equipment maintenance, testing and make up.
- Provide input to the equipment deliver plan to ensure it meets the well deliveries schedule.
- Attend offshore operations and be part of office duty team as per agreed schedule.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.