Great opportunity to work as an E-Mobility Management Specialist for a Global Energy & Chemicals company based in Vienna, who have plans to become net zero by 2050
As part of their Net Zero strategy, my client is a investing significantly in Electric Vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure.
- Gradual business roll-out of EV charging infrastructure on existing filling stations and destination charging with focus on profitability and developing partnership deals
- Developing E-Mobility / EV Charging offers based on market research regarding pricing and product development for B2C/B2B accounts
- Co-designing marketing strategy and developing E-Mobility / EV Charging Sales KPIs
- Advising senior management on market potentials in E-Mobility / EV Charging
- Monitoring all local legislation changes and active alignment of the E-Mobility / EV Charging business with local legislation
- Developing peer to peer local roaming deals
- Preparing tender documents for municipality or other external stakeholders
- University degree (Master) in Business administration or in similar area
- You have at least 9 years of relevant professional experience, ideally partly in the area of E-Mobility / EV Charging
- Strong understanding of E-Mobility commercial success criteria
- Knowledge of EV charging IT system is of advantage
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic mindset
- Very good MS-Office Skills (specially in Excel)
- Fluent in English and German is essential
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.