Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for our clients. We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
The world is re-thinking its energy supply and energy security needs; planning for a phased transition to alternative energy sources. We are here to help our clients meet these evolving energy needs.
This is an exciting time to join us on this journey.
We support flexible working requests and have adopted a hybrid approach for most of our office-based roles. We ask employees to be present in the office at least three days per week.
Are you ready to bring the right energy to Petrofac and help us deliver a better future for everyone?
JOB TITLE: E3D/PDMS DESIGNER
· Develop initial bill of material, prepare technical layouts and drawings for Project/Proposal.
· Produce plot plan, equipment layout, Nozzle orientation and piping plan.
· Perform Material Take-off (MTO) activities and provide necessary details for Procurement activities.
· Develop 3D model (E3D/PDMS) with study of piping connected to Pump, Process Column, Heat Exchange, Air-cooler, compressor etc.
· Implementation of Design Change Notice (DCN) with proper close-out.
· Prepare inputs for civil engineering including identification of rack locations, foundations, access platforms, underground services, pipe supports, structures for elevated equipment and other piping layout requirements.
· Interdisciplinary coordination.
· Control, coordinate change using change control procedure.
· Review of AFC isometrics with respect to P & ID, supports and stress analysis.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Piping design Engineering experience of 15 years.
· Oil and Gas/Refinery/Petrochemical experience is a must.
· Good knowledge of Codes & standards.
· Knowledge of Autocad.
· Greater flexibility in mobility.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.