We are one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here, we, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us.
By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life.
Company : company Logistics & Services
Job Title : Editor and Content Developer – UAE Nationals
Edit, translate, and create English and Arabic content for Media platforms, Company publications, and contribute to the issuance of Company communications and marketing content.
- Edit and create English and Arabic content, and supervise all stages of their making and coverage includes contributing to the planning, selecting material, interviewing, writing, and translating to ensure consistent, accurate and high-quality content through diverse platforms: speeches, videos, publications, presentations, reports, social media, digital platforms
- Prepare and extract various news summaries and articles of interest to the Company from local and international newspapers concerning political, economic, or social development for distribution to the Management.
- Collect data, translate, edit and ensuring availability of adequate supply of material for preparation of the Annual Report.
- Edit company advertisements and notices and reflect appropriate changes and processes in line with company requirements.
- Contribute to the selection to recommend graphics, such as drawings, diagrams, pictures, and charts to illustrate manuscript and conform to space and subject matter requirements.
- Prepare the contents of company’s website ensuring conformity of its design and text.
- Write and edit material for company’s electronic multi-media products to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
- Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective section objectives.
- Provide input for preparation of the Department/ Section budgets and assist in the implementation of the approved Budget and work plans to deliver Section objectives.
- Investigate and highlight any significant variances to support effective performance and cost control.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Implement approved Department / Section policies, processes, systems, standards, and procedures to support execution of the Department / Section’s work programs in line with Company and International standards.
- Comply with all applicable legislation and legal regulations.
- Contribute to the achievement of the approved Performance Objectives for the Department / Section in line with the Company Performance framework.
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Design and implement new tools and techniques to improve the quality and efficiency of operational processes.
- Identify improvements in internal processes against best practices in pursuit of greater efficiency in line with best Industry standards to define intelligent solutions for issues confronting the function.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
- Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and company Code of Practices
- Provide inputs to prepare MIS and progress reports for Company Management.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Communication team and internal stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree In Mass Communication Or Journalism
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 6 Years Of Experience In English And Arabic Editing, Scripting, And Content Writing Within A Large Industrial Organization
- Or Experience As A Journalist In UAE Media
- Business, Communications, Or Media Related Professional Certification
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adnoc.ae.