E&I Engineer with Planning / Completions experience, commissioning engineers of the same level would also be considered.
* Review of Construction Contractors plan and manning profile to ensure all Phase 3 project scopes are known
* Assess E&I Construction scope growth and ensure correct NORMS are applied to the plan and manning profile
* Able to survey onsite to help unlock construction work fronts – SIMOPS experience between piping and E&I construction contractors
* Able to answer / manage technical queries to prevent blockers to E&I Construction plan
* Able to assess scopes which are not clearly defined and assist E&I Construction Contractor to build workpacks
* Able to search engineering documents held within the clients document control system to progress workpacks
* Liaise with CSL Doc Control to ensure the correct revisions of documents are used for workpacks
* Identify and rectify any queries between engineering deliverables and brownfield tie-ins or completed work from previous construction Phases
* Liaise with E&I Construction supervisors on site to resolve day to day SIMOPS clashes between other construction contractors.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact OCCMS for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference CR/039710.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.