Reference No. 365-0603LH
Reference Number: 365-0603LH
Our client is seeking a qualified E&I Engineer with a background in power plants within the mining sector to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Ensure that all electrical and instrumentation maintenance is carried out in accordance with international and company standards and within set timeframes.
- Maintenance planning including spares provision.
- Attending to breakdowns and standby duties.
- Problem solving, inspection and testing of plant and equipment.
- Ensure all plant and machinery is operating at optimal levels.
- Optimizing and improving process controls through hardware and software upgrades to ensure and improve efficiency and availability of the power plant.
- Designing and implementing E&I projects with minimal supervision.
- Ensuring safety standards are adhered to at all times.
- Standing in for Superintendent as required.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Previous experience in and/ or certification on the calibration of radiation producing equipment preferred.
- 10 years previous experience in electrical and instrumentation engineering maintenance with at least 5 years in power plants on mine sites.
- Diesel generation power plant experience.
- Siemens S7 PLC and Factory View experience preferred.
- Ethernet, DeviceNet and Profibus Network experience.
- HV reticulation experience within the mining sector.
- DEIF GPC system control experience.
- Experience leading and training / mentoring multi-cultural, diverse teams.
- In line with the company’s diversification targets, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status only.
If you wish to apply for the position please click on the Apply button.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.