Reference No. CV90
Reference Number: CV90
Our multinational mining client has an opportunity for an expat Electrical Coordinator for one of their operations in West Africa. The key purpose of the role is to take responsibility for optimal plant Electrical availability and reliability within the processing department with a key focus on maintenance. This role reports directly into the Process Maintenance Superintendent
- Lead the Electrical Maintenance Team effectively.
- Develop and implement maintenance systems and standards.
- Efficiently allocate resources and schedule maintenance activities.
- Ensure proper execution of maintenance work and compliance.
- Monitor and manage financial aspects, including cost control.
- Promote and ensure compliance with internal policies and quality standards.
- Foster staff development and provide training and mentoring.
- Prioritize safety, environmental responsibility, and regulatory compliance.
Requirements: Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with industry training.
- 10+ years in maintenance, including 5+ years in leadership.
- Proficiency in computerized maintenance systems, HV systems, PLC, and Scada programming (preferably Citec). Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective planning in a mining context, excellent verbal and written communication, including stakeholder presentations.
- Preferably experienced in the African mining sector, proficient with Microsoft Excel & Word, adept at multitasking, strong ethics, mentoring abilities, and solution-oriented thinking.
- French language skills desired but not mandatory.
Benefits and contractual information:
- FIFO expat role with roster of 6 weeks on / 3 weeks off
- Competitive USD net salary package
Please visit www.camining.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
Senior Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.