Our client seeks an Electrical Designer, Perth based for an initial 12-month contract with possible extension, immediate start. It is envisaged you will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Assist in the delivery of electrical specific design and drafting services that meet statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure design and drafting assignments are completed on time and within budget.
- Provide support to the electrical engineers and project team.
- Have a full understanding & ability to perform specific design and drafting services on LV/HV & PLC electrical. equipment such as:
- Distribution Single Line diagrams
- Schematic & Termination diagrams
- Electrical Layout diagrams
- Conversion of Vendor diagrams
- Ability to identify project scope, prepare & create engineering drawings and documentation in accordance with checking procedures.
- Red-line drawings and package up work packs for workshare implementation.
For this opportunity you will need to have:
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology – Electrical or,
- Electrical Trade Certificate with completion of Drafting and Estimates course.
- Proven skillset in utilizing the MicroStation CAD systems and Microsoft Office Tools
- Significant experience in electrical design within the mining and minerals industry.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to form and maintain strong working relations.
- Good understanding of Australian electrical standards.
- A strong willingness to learn.
Please apply direct through the link or send your CV to Patrick Chick on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.airswift.com.