Electrical Engineer – Permanant or Contract
Location: This role can be based in either our Grimsby or Congleton Offices depending upon your preference. For the right candidate, we will consider offering a hybrid working arrangement which can be home based and travelling to our offices for meetings.
An exciting and new opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Engineer to join our successful design and management team. In return you will receive an excellent hourly paid salary based on experience and qualifications and a benefits package which includes stakeholder pension and 25 days holiday.
Our Client are a multi-disciplined design, management and construction company who specialise in providing turnkey projects to the national and international energy sector. This vacancy has arisen due to an increase in UK workload.
As an Electrical Engineer you will provide engineering design support to the engineers for contracts for a wide range of clients.
• Deliver clients project requirements from concept to commissioning
• Detailed design engineering
• Checking and approval of all electrical design documentation
• Planning and supporting design activities
• Manage and liaise with other members of the design team
• Review scope of work and other associated design documentation
• Liaise with clients, contractors and vendors
• Attend client meetings
• Provide commissioning support
• Work to client, national and international standards and regulations
• Adhere to company quality and standards
• Carry out work in a safe and effective manner
• Attend training, develop and maintain skills
• HNC Electrical Engineering minimum
• Ideally apprentice trained / electrical technician background.
• 5 years Electrical design engineering experience minimum.
• Gas and ATEX experienced.
• C&I design experience would be beneficial.
To apply for this job please visit www.morson.com.