We’re 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we’re facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We’re up for the challenge. Are you?
By joining our team in Exploration & Production Norway you will have the opportunity to:
- Be responsible for NR10 (Regulatory Norm 10), legally authorized professional (profissional habilitado), on offshore installations operated by Equinor in Brazil
- Implement and follow up NR12 (Regulatory Norm 12) on offshore installations operated by Equinor in Brazil
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements and Brazilian regulations, reporting for internal stakeholders (both onshore and offshore)
- Follow-up overhauls, upgrades and certification of systems within his/her area of responsibility
- Ensure a safe, secure and efficient performance within his/her area of responsibility
- Visit offshore installations to support several activities and perform audits, liaising with offshore personnel to execute tests, verifications, audits and checks
- Evaluate reliability and integrity of electrical systems and equipment.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- Engineering degree in Electrical Engineering (Bachelor/Master)
- Good communication skills and excellent command of oral and written English
- Relevant experience from offshore Oil & Gas or Marine industry
- Consistent experience and knowledge in applying Brazilian and International standards, preparation for internal and external audits and inspections, dealing with authorities.
- Documented skills and experience on electrical discipline with solid knowledge of electrical systems and equipment
- NR10 and NR12 experience
- Active CREA (Registration in the Engineering Counsel).
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.eu.com.