Job title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Velsen Noord / Schiedam
Duration: 12 months to permanent
• You will work within the discipline Electrical, Instrumentation & Process Control. It takes care of all electrotechnical, instrumentation and control aspects within mono- and multidisciplinary projects.
• Your focus is on Electrical Engineering: you make the electrical design independently or in a team, including specifications, key one lines, consumer lists, layouts and tracing documents.
• The design of lighting, grounding and lightning protection is also part of your work.
• You are responsible for the engineering. That everything goes according to agreed quality, planning and budget, you are on top of that.
• During the project you ensure that everyone has the right information at all times. The client, the project manager, but certainly also the contractors, suppliers and your colleagues from the other disciplines.
• You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
• You have about 4 to 5 years of work experience in Electrical or Energy Technology, preferably in industry or at an engineering firm.
• You are well able to work independently and have experience with multidisciplinary teams.
• You have knowledge of the Dutch norms and standards in the field of Electrical Engineering, in particular the NEN1010.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!
To apply for this job please visit www.leap29.com.