Reference No. 324 05 RR
Our client is seeking an Electrical Foreman who will be responsible for ensuring that legal compliance is enforced, provide direction in terms of all engineering aspects, and enforce implemented engineering strategies and policies whilst ensuring effective asset management for the department.
- Ensure critical daily maintenance tasks are allocated to artisans and safely executed.
- Ensure that shutdown activities are, planned, scheduled and executed as per plan.
- Continuous improvement of asset care management.
- To give direction to artisans and contractors in ensuring that the necessary resources are allocated to meet Departmental requirements.
- To ensure that cost effective and value-added solutions are in place to meet customer needs.
- To deliver all the requirements of Company policies in particular those designed to improve People Performance and Engagement.
- Assisting Manager to ensure health and safety of employees it is taken care of.
- Risk rank all tasks issued to employees, and ensuring that their training is adequate for task to be done.
- Demonstrate good ability to institute systems to do PTO which will display level of competency of their team.
- Have skill matrix generated for each artisan and put controls in place to bridge the gap were there are shortfalls.
- Solve technical related problems.
- To ensure Health Safety and Environment compliance as per OHSA.
- Implement and enforce all relevant Engineering SHE policies, procedure, and practices.
- Implement recommendation and remedial measures from internal and external SHE related incidents to prevent any repeat.
- Best practices in line with ISO 14001 and OHSAS, 18001 standards.
- Enforce and lead the overall planned maintenance strategy compliance.
- Identify and implement engineering best practice.
- Compile and directly control the working cost budget for engineering activities.
- Ensure that capital projects are facilitated within the area of responsibility.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- N6 National Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- S4 Diploma in Electrical Engineering (advantageous).
- Relevant Technical Qualifications (i.e. Engineering Trade certificate electrical or millwright).
- Must have gone through an apprenticeship or graduate in training program.
- Legal Liability certificate (advantageous).
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment option
- C5 Grading
- Competitive annual package
- South African citizens are encouraged to apply
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.camining.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Recruitment Consultant – Latin American
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit www.caglobalint.com.