My client is a large international rental hire firm who specialise in Electrical load bank unit projects globally. Due to expansion, they are actively searching a team of Electrical Technicians to join their team.
This is an exciting time to join the company who are expanding into the EU market to further their success. Rotterdam will be one of the main hubs for the equipment supplier providing distribution and engineering maintenance support for various clients in different projects.
You will be required to be fluent in Dutch and English. This role requires someone who has a full driving license and is flexible to travel throughout the EU, UK, and US when appropriate with some overnight stays required. You will need to have an EU passport
The Electrical Technician will be required to have experience in:
- Carry out post-rental inspections for equipment and cables
- Operate forklifts and other material handling equipment (must have a valid licence or be willing to attend appropriate training)
- Conduct inspections and diagnosis any issues on returning/incumbent equipment.
- Loading/Unloading of load bank equipment from delivery vehicles
- Service and carry-out major repairs of all types of equipment to ensure proper working condition when leaving the facility
If you feel you have the above experience, please feel free to apply
To apply for this job please visit portal.leap29.com.