Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit an Ad Hoc Electrical Technician based UK Southern North Sea for a duration of up to 3 trips
What we do Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate, and maintain oil and gas facilities, which we deliver through a range of flexible and innovative commercial models that can be aligned to an individual client, project or asset. We have a diverse client portfolio which includes many of the world’s leading integrated, independent and national oil and gas companies
• Undertake routine inspection, servicing & adjustment of equipment
• Support performance and condition monitoring and assessment
• Review issued maintenance work orders and ensure all required preparations are fully undertaken before commencement of works
• Communicate with production operations personnel for Start-up and Shut-down of electrical equipment
• Ensure HV switching in accordance with operational procedures and regulations
• Undertake planned and corrective maintenance on all Electrical equipment, ensuring all works are carried out fully in compliance and conformance company procedures
• Maintain safety critical equipment in accordance with procedures and regulations
• Support installation and commissioning of new equipment as required
• Ensure equipment and systems are reinstated to required condition and performance
• Support diagnostic activities and analysis to rectify faults
• Prepare comprehensive activity records and logs in system
• Provide input on any modifications made to equipment or systems for reporting to onshore discipline engineer to update ‘as-built’ drawing status.
The ideal candidate will have previous offshore experience working in a similar role and will have Compex and all mandatory offshore certification. HERTL and First Aid certification is desirable but not essential.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.