TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 23 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
This position calls for an experienced, knowledgeable and talented engineer to develop electronic solutions for Control and Automation Products including subsea robotics and other applications, with emphasis in motor drives, battery management and data aquisition. As an electronics’ development engineer, you will have an opportunity to collaborate with other engineers to visualize, plan, develop, test and maintain electronic products for the company’s Subsea Control and Automation Product Portfolio.
• Responsible for the development and test of electronic products.
• Develop electronic boards including circuitry, component selection, firmware (if necessary) and PCB Layout.
• Manage product life cycle thorough obsolescence reports.
• Perform trobleshooting through RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
• Create product specifications, test requirements and reports, among other documents.
• Responsible for project deliverables on time and with high quality.
• Assure proper technical requirement definition with internal and external customers, manufacturing and other support groups.
• Actively participate in the definition and implementation of new processes and improvements.
• Identify and create new technologies and ideas to increase the organization’s intellectual property and to better address customer needs.
• Participate in technical feasibility analysis and prototyping activities.
You are meant for this job if
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering;
- Master Degree in Power Electronics highly desirable;
- Strong expertise in electronics development;
- Desirable experience with PCB layout development and development tools (Altium Designer, OrCAD, etc);
- Desirable experience in development of power and digital electronic solutions;
- Desirable experience in Phyton, C#, MathLab, Embedded Linux, VHDL;
- Familiar with AzureDevOps framework is a plus;
- Familiar with Agile development methods (SCRUM, Lean, etc) is a plus;
- Location: Tech Center
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”
To apply for this job please visit technip.referrals.selectminds.com.