Oklahoma City – United States
The Electronics Technician ensures on-time delivery of equipment as per operational demands. The role is in charge of improving the equipment reliability of the Product Line’s assets and increasing asset utilization within his/her location. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, she/he is also responsible for reducing cost of service delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to improve asset availability by reducing the asset turnaround time through reduction of asset waiting for maintenance, Down for Parts/RAN, Down for failure and Work-in-Process.
- Ensure implementation of Maintenance Strategy (compliant to RCM strategy) through Maintenance Manuals and Standard Work Instruction adherence
- Comply to Technology Lifecycle Management standards
- Responsible to Support Continuous Improvement culture, initiatives & execute RWP within his/ her location.
- Communicate, report and document suggestions, ideas, lessons-learned, and best practices for continuous improvement.
- Responsible to Implement Reliability Improvement practices.
- Ensure technicians utilize maintenance business systems to reach full cost, time and equipment traceability for maintenance performance (movements, work orders, parts used and time to maintain).
- Coach junior technicians.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Technical Diploma in Electronics, Mechatronics or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with down hole tools & equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word programs
- Good communication skills
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor—priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
To apply for this job please visit careers.slb.com.