We are looking for the right people â€” people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the worldâ€™s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Under general supervision, performs preventive/predictive maintenance, diagnostics, and repairing a variety of electronic and/or electrical equipment relative to their assigned location.
- Performs function testing to verify equipment readiness after maintenance.
- Must be proficient in understanding/interpreting electronic and/or electrical schematics/drawings/prints.
- Performs installation, commissioning, and maintenance of Halliburton equipment as per Halliburton procedures. Equipment may concern Cementing, Coil Tubing, Wireline and Pumping activities and include PLC control systems and local and remote HMI. VFD interfaces, electric motor starter panels, enclosures, and junction boxes. Electrical systems for diesel engine and transmission control. Pressure, flow, and density measurement. Electro/mechanical control equipment. Generators, chemical additive. 12/24Vdc control systems. Operator cabins including A60 pressurisation, fire, and gas detection. Â Â Â Â
- Must have a good working knowledge of single phase and three phase AC power distribution systems within an industrial environment. Equipment isolation and safe working practices.
- Performs Ex inspections on electrical equipment for hazardous area environments. Â
- Performs work within a variety of Halliburton specific software and hardware.
- Job role requires work in a variety of locations; onshore, offshore, shipyard/quayside and international travel on an ad-hoc basis.
- Ability to perform complex diagnostics on electrical and electronic control systems.Â Â Â Â
- Ability to perform basic diagnostics on mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic control systems.
- Must possess advanced computer literacy. Good communication skills and reporting. Â
- Ensures adherence, accurate input, and maintenance of data into Halliburton’s system of record.
- This role is responsible for following specific and detailed work processes within the Halliburton Management System (HMS) during daily job activities.
- Performs own work and assists others as directed.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Skills are typically acquired through successful completion of an electrical/electronic engineering apprenticeship or completion of an associate degree or 3+ year vocational training in electrical/electronic technology or equivalent, and a further 2 yearsâ€™ work experience in a related electrical/electronic environment.
- CompEx (Ex01 â€“ Ex04) accreditation preferred.
- Current Offshore survival training, OPITO BOSIET with EBS preferred. Â
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Howemoss Crescent,Â Aberdeen,Â Aberdeen,Â AB21 0GN, United Kingdom
Requisition Number:Â 169996Â Â
Experience Level:Â Entry-LevelÂ
Job Family:Â Support ServicesÂ
Product Service Line:Â Maintenance PSLÂ Â
Full Time / Part Time:Â Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:Â
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.