We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, performs preventive/predictive maintenance, diagnostics, and repairing a variety of electronic and/or electrical equipment relative to their assigned location.
- Performs function testing to verify equipment readiness after maintenance.
- Must be proficient in understanding/interpreting electronic and/or electrical schematics/drawings/prints.
- Performs work within a variety of Halliburton specific software and hardware.
- Must possess advanced computer literacy.
- Ensures adherence, accurate input, and maintenance of data into Halliburton’s system of record.
- This role is responsible for following specific and detailed work processes within the Halliburton Management System (HMS) during daily job activities.
- Performs own work and assists others as directed.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner. Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and 1 year of experience in an electrical/electronic field are required.
Skills are typically acquired through completion of an Associate degree or 2-year vocational training in electronic technology or equivalent.
Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Preferred Qualifications include an A.S. degree in Electronics Technology or IT/Networking
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to an Electronics Technician II.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Requisition Number: 159759
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.