At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
The office building in Brussels (Machelen) houses ExxonMobil’s regional headquarters for Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EMEA) and the European Technology Centre for research and development.
What role you will play in our team
In our EMEA headquarters in Brussels we are offering internship opportunities. The openings offered are well varied, with opportunities in Sales, Business Development, Marketing and Sustainability, based on actual business needs. Typical projects range from designing apps, improve internal communication, and perform market analyses and define strategic pricing strategies. But most importantly, as an intern you will get the unique chance to discover our company and its unique culture by working in diverse and dynamic teams.
You will get the opportunity to:
- Learn about the ExxonMobil Energy business, marketing and pricing strategies while being exposed to multiple departments and key stakeholders
- Get empowered to lead and/or support a variety of projects while being part of an team who can help you with your professional growth and development
- Maintain close contact with the business and find innovative ways to help us compete in an ever changing and fast-paced environment
- Enrolled at university, preferably in a Master degree with a strong academic record
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset
- Proactive attitude, quick learner and strong communication skills
- Sincere interest for the energy sector and/or commodity markets
- Fluent in English
- Availability to start in July 2023 to December 2023 (6 months)
- Legal ability to work in Belgium
Stay connected with us
- Learn more at our website
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Like us on Facebook (Belgium)
- Subscribe our channel at YouTube
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.exxonmobil.com.
Be the first to comment