Emergency Gas Responder
There is an opportunity for the position of Emergency Gas Responders, based in the Edinburgh area, reporting to the Gas Distribution Team Lead.
As part of this role, you will be provided with a company van and be responsible for respoinding to calls from the team about potential gas escapes. Your general day to day will involve being out in the field, working independently and also part of a team to ensure our gas network is running safety.
What you need to be suitable for this role:
- You will need a full UK Driving License (ESSENTIAL)
- Reliable and willingness to work
- A friendly and approachable attitude with excellent customer service skills, as you will be dealing with members of the public
- A current ACS qualification, CCN1 or CESPI, and ideally MET1 to 4 (although this is not essential to apply for the role)
- Happy to work flexible hours including 24-hour standby (on occasion)
My client will provide full specialised training and offer learning and development programs to further your career.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.