Emergency Response Officer
We are a full-time, multi-discipline, industrial emergency response team looking for the right candidate to join us as a Emergency Response Officer. This roll will report to the onsite Emergency Services Lead and provide a variety of emergency response services to our onsite clientele. Some of these services include leading emergency response crews, providing medical care, inspecting onsite safety equipment, providing fire safety inspections and acting as incident command in the absence of the Emergency Services Lead.
This is a challenging role that will allow the successful candidate to work within multiple disciplines such as fire, technical rescue and medical. We’re looking for an energetic, mature, individual who brings experience to the team, but is also open to new ideas.
We are interested in speaking with you if you have the following:
* Candidate must be mature and able to supervise others
* A positive attitude is a must
* NFPA 1001 Level 1 & 2
* NFPA 1072 (or 472) Operations Level minimum
* NFPA 1041 Fire Instructor Level 1
* Primary Care Paramedic registered with the Alberta College of Paramedics (EMR will be considered)
* Minimum of 5 years of active experience in the fire service
* Clean driving record with a class 3/4 license and air endorsement (or equivalent if out of province)
* Able to pass a standard physical fitness assessment
The following would be an asset:
* NFPA 1002 Driver and Pump Operator
* NFPA 1072 (or 472) Technician Level
* NFPA 1006 Rope Rescue
* NFPA 1006 Confined Space Rescue
* NFPA 1041 Fire Instructor Level 2
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What’s more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today’s world of work – it’s about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you’re looking for from your next role.
To apply for this job please visit www.petroplan.com.