- To provide immediate coordination of response and support to the site of an emergency incident in accordance with procedures.
- To liaise with appropriate Emergency Response Coordinating Agencies.
- To liaise with logistical and medical agencies in the provision of support to incident sites as required.
- To learn, understand and respond to the Emergency Response Operating Procedures applicable to location of duty.
- To mobilize and provide information to Emergency Response Teams if required as part of the contract with the client
- To accurately log all incident information, actions taken and mandatory reporting when instructed.
- To support Emergency Response Teams when mobilized to the Emergency Response Centre.
- To maintain the Emergency Response Services Centre facility and equipment.
- To provide administrative and first line technical support and reports as required calling in external contractors as required.
- To maintain a clear understanding of job delivery requirements.
- Tasking coordinator key responsibilities
Provide a 24/7/365 response to provide Tasking Co-ordinator (TASCO) duties as required by the Industry Search and Rescue Helicopter (SARH) Participants’.
Monitor Industry SARH availability to optimize ability to meet with the Industry SARH Participants’ rescue performance and record associated data.
Apply Tasking Protocols to facilitate ‘Tasking’ of the Industry SARH and seek guidance from the Company SARH Manager for scenarios not falling within tasking protocol scenarios.
Liaise with offshore and onshore emergency response teams and other parties, as appropriate, in an emergency involving the tasking of the SARH. Record and maintain a log of times, events, and decisions taken that can be requested by the Company and/or Industry SARH Participants.
Participate in emergency response exercises with the Company and Industry SARH Participants’ installations as required.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKFILLS:
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK Oil and Gas industry.
- Competent use of Telephony and IT systems.
- Clear and accurate communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coordinate logistical support.
- Calm, confident, methodical approach when working under pressure and in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure that a professional image is projected to the customer through behavior and attire.
- Good operational knowledge of Emergency Response and Crisis Management legislation and procedures.
- Good knowledge and understanding of relevant ERC Operating Procedures.
- Understanding of agencies involved in Emergency Response.
- Skills in procedural document review and organization of training and exercise material.
- Good administrative skills.
- Support new members of the team through mentoring and training if competent to do so
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrecruitmentgroup.com.