Our client is currently recruiting for the position of Emergency Response Specialist, based in Aberdeen.
* Manages the emergency response planning for UK assets and operations.
* Conducts regular Tier 2 ER exercises across all operations in line with annual ER exercise plan to test major accident scenarios.
* Conducts Tier 3 Oil Spill exercises in line with Company’s ICS and OPRED legal requirements for SOSREP exercises. Manages the ER facilities and equipment (primary and secondary), and ensures it is maintained in a fully operational condition.
* Maintains Emergency Response documentation, updating in line with UK legal requirements and company’s internal standards.
* Manages Emergency Response training to ensure effective and competent ER Duty organisation in place. Reviews HSE Interface arrangements for ER plans for Wells, Projects, Logistics, Subsea activities; providing guidance and steer as required.
* Analyses results from exercises and incidents to drive improvements.
* Communicates learnings.
* Participates in Industry Forums & discipline networks in order to collaborate with peers to share knowledge.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference: TR/063628.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.