We are seeking a Change Management Advisor to support the business to assess and manage the impact of this transformational project to ensure a successful implementation and consistent way of working. You will ideally have experience of successful delivery of large scale digital change programmes, ideally with experience of Maximo or SAP implementation. This is a 12 month PAYE contract based in Aberdeen.
* Accountable for the successful delivery of change impact assessments, stakeholder communications and training for the EMS programme
* Embedding comprehensive governance structures for managing a portfolio of change including RACI, change management strategy and communication plan. This will include the establishment of a clear ‘Change Network’
* Participation in the Transformation Programme Design Authority meetings to ensure that new systems and processes are fully change impact assessed
* Develop and own an integrated change management plan that details key change activities, deliverables and outputs through the transformation delivery lifecycle
* Ensuring that the programme drives regular and timely 2-way engagement and communication across company to engender a joint sense of ownership and accountability for successful delivery across the business
* Ensure that company is ready to accept the change that is to be delivered. This may entail completing ‘readiness health checks’ as well as supporting any work required to ensure that the Transformation Programme is suitably prioritised and that competing initiatives are aligned into the delivery flight-path or temporarily halted to ensure required levels of organisational focus
* Own the Training Delivery Strategy and ensure the on the ground-support model for resolving any issues on go-live are adequately resourced and agreed across the business
* Relationship management between functional leads and Cross Programme PMO
* Responsible for cross programme governance (reporting, plans, risks) for Change Management
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience of successful delivery of large scale digital change programmes, ideally with experience of Maximo or SAP implementation
* Leader of Change Management with experience of portfolio change management
* Relevant track record and expertise in change management and internal consulting skills, with a rigorous and disciplined approach
* Solid stakeholder management skills and an ability to influence
* The ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously in line with sponsor requirements
* Ability to inspire and drive performance through others
* Construct creative and engaging strategies relevant to a diverse audience to help drive change and adoption
* A strong collaborator working as part of a large programme team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate at all levels within the organisation
* Proactive approach to problem solving, attention to detail, high level of personal initiative and sense of urgency to meet deadlines and required deliverables
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference TR/050710.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.