We are seeking candidates with a track record of managing all aspects of training for the future EMS solution landscape including acting as the client representative for the individual training providers within, principally, SAP and Maximo. This is a PAYE contract based in Aberdeen for a period of 12 months.
* Accountable for the successful delivery of training for the EMS programme for both onshore and offshore end users
* Responsible for conducting the training needs analysis together with the training providers and business representatives
* Responsible for managing the contract for the individual training providers
* Work with the training providers to establish a quality training programme and timely delivery ahead of the August 2022 go live date
* Develop and implement a superuser network and appropriate support level for post system go live
* Responsible for liaising with company training and competence team to ensure training records are effectively maintained in company online system
* Relationship management between functional leads and Cross Programme PMO
Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience of successful delivery of large digital learning programmes, ideally with experience of Maximo or SAP implementation
* Experience of managing training contracts of this scale preferred
* Solid stakeholder management skills and an ability to influence
* The ability to effectively plan, set priorities, and manage several complex projects simultaneously in line with sponsor requirements
* Ability to inspire and drive performance through others
* Construct creative and engaging strategies relevant to a diverse audience to help drive change and adoption
* A strong collaborator working as part of a large programme team
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate at all levels within the organisation
* Proactive approach to problem solving, attention to detail, high level of personal initiative and sense of urgency to meet deadlines and required deliverables
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference TR/050711.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.