Company: Precision Drilling Corporation
Location: Calgary, AB
Precision Drilling has an opening for an Endpoint Analyst who is eager for fresh challenges and development toward potential future career growth as our business continues to innovate and grow.
Working for Precision Drilling means being immersed in a supportive culture that recognizes you as a strategic player in Precision Drilling’s future. We are a large company with a family feel where you will collaborate with leadership and your colleagues across the organization.
Combined with a competitive remuneration package, you will enjoy the advantages of a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, prescription drug, life insurance, pension match, long-term disability coverage, a free fitness membership steps away from our offices, and product discount programs.
- A casual work environment where you can expect to enjoy a work-life balance that promotes personal health, well-being, and family life!
- Personal development to grow your career with us based on your strengths and interests.
- Competitive time off packages as applicable.
The Endpoint Analyst is a strong team player with an enterprise background who is focused on endpoint management and is responsible for monitoring, managing, and securing endpoints. The successful candidate will understand and appreciate the need for process, change control, and system stability.
- Application management and reporting, using SCCM/MEM, Intune, and Tanium to package, maintain, and deploy.
- Manage over 1000 physical and virtualized Windows systems using SCCM/MEM, Intune, and Tanium.
- iOS, Android, and Teams device administration using Intune.
- Maintain an inventory of installed software, managing software licensing as well as creating policies and procedures for upgrades.
- Analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
- Plan and implement new technology deployments.
- Collaborate with systems administrators to deploy GPOs to manage and configure endpoints.
- Detect, diagnose, report, and resolve endpoint-related hardware and OS problems.
- Assist in creating training materials for IT and the business about computer usage and troubleshooting.
- Proactively assist and mentor other team members on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and maintain Microsoft Teams rooms and collaboration equipment.
- Provide tier 2 and 3 endpoint support.
- Work within the company’s standard processes, including Change Management, Incident Management, and Project Management Methodologies.
- Work closely with other support teams, including Service Desk, Business Systems, and Cyber Security, to provide immediate resolution and a positive client experience.
Accountability & Decision Making
Communicate unambiguously and listen effectively, ensure organizational messages are delivered efficiently to team members and that issues and concerns are addressed, and foster open communication.
Create a healthy interpersonal and team-oriented environment.
Strong customer service and develops and maintains cordial, effective partnerships with business areas and other IT employee partners.
Ensures business area satisfaction with regular interaction by managing expectations, understanding service level expectations, and delivering IT solutions promptly and cost-effectively.
Engage with external businesses and partner agencies as needed.
Knowledge & Skills
Attention to detail in all areas of work.
Superior time management, multitasking, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
Strong organizational, analytical, and project-management skills.
Exceptional knowledge of service and application delivery.
Demonstrated leadership and personnel skills.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Strong desire to learn, improve, and assist others.
Ability to work with many different personalities.
Documenting technical procedures, standards, and policies
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or the equivalent.
3+ years of demonstrated experience in an enterprise environment deploying, maintaining, and supporting physical and virtual installs of Windows and iOS devices using SCCM/MEM and Intune.
3+ years of demonstrated experience packaging and deploying applications using SCCM/MEM and Intune.
Knowledge of other device management tools such as Tanium, Dell Command, and PatchMyPC would be an asset.
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Defender.
Strong knowledge of patch management, task sequencing, and OSD deployment.
Strong knowledge of scripting, Visual Basic, and PowerShell.
Good understanding of endpoint security concepts and best practices: desktop security hardening, patching, anti-virus, zero trust, and RBAC.
Exposure to Microsoft Modern Desktop technologies and concepts.
Competent with protocols of all core LAN/WAN technologies including but not limited to TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP
Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Ability to quickly translate and articulate complex requirements.
Must be able to multitask and think quickly and logically.
Exposure to the oil and gas industry would be an asset.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.precisiondrilling.com.