Energy Logistics Contracts Advisor
We currently have a fantastic current opportunity for an Energy Logistics Contracts Advisor on a temporary basis with our client, a multinational energy company with 20,000 employees in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind, and solar power to 170 million people worldwide.
The position will be based in London and has been determined as INSIDE IR35 and therefore is offered on a PAYE basis.
By joining our team in Marketing, Midstream & Processing you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of the gas value chain in a fast-paced and dynamic commercial environment, working closely with several internal stakeholders such as traders and originators, legal, compliance, and trade finance, among others, and external stakeholders to support contractual matters to enable Marketing and Trading activities
- Work on tasks including, among others, drafting EFETs, ISDA, Master Trading Agreements, and associated transactions as well as Brokers’ agreements and registrations with Clearing and Exchanges.
- Ensure contract compliance in line with Governing docs.
- Contribute to growth within gas Marketing and Trading, including its global gas financial trading activity, enable access to new markets, and support growth in other Equinor businesses such as Power, Carbon Markets, and Low Carbon activities.
- Contribute to the improvement of contracts-related processes, through standardisation and simplifications and develop best practices to support our trading strategies whilst ensuring alignment on topics such as Force Majeure, sanctions, anti-corruption, REMIT, and EMIR.
- Contribute to several ongoing IT and business development projects with broad stakeholder engagement.
Required Skills and Experience
- A professional with previous experience in Contracts within the energy space, primarily within Gas Marketing and Trading, Power, Low Carbon, and/or Carbon Markets, including the different types of agreements, EFET, and ISDA.
- A structured and result-oriented colleague with a strong commercial and analytical mindset and a high focus on details.
- A team player comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced and dynamic commercial environment, flexible and proactive, curious and willing to take on new challenges and tasks, delivering high-quality work within tight and at times, changing deadlines.
- A passionate individual with a strong drive for compliance, best practices, business understanding, and commercial awareness and the ability to see the full gas value chain.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting, EMIR, MIFID, and REMIT related to commodity trading is beneficial.
If you have the skills and experience to perform well in this role we want to hear from you!
Please follow the link to apply and upload a copy of your latest CV for immediate consideration.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
To apply for this job please visit www.orionjobs.com.