company Group Overview:
We are one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here, we, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us. By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (company) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE). Since its establishment, company has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the company Group of Companies.
Today, company manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi’s energy supplies. company is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
Group Company Overview:
The Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Petroleum Operations (company ONSHORE) functions throughout onshore development sites as well as in the shallow coastal waters of Abu Dhabi
We are the largest oil producer within the company Group, accounting for over half of the UAE’s total oil production. As the country’s oldest oil production company, our operations date back to 1939, when a 75-year concession was signed to explore for oil and gas in Abu Dhabi.
As a global industry leader in environmental sustainability, we are the first in the world to capture carbon from the iron and steel industry. Our Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) facility at Al Reyadah captures 800,000 tonnes of carbon dioxide (CO2) from Emirates Steel Industries (ESI) each year, for use in the BAB and Rumaitha oil fields to support Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR).
As part of our commitment to preserving our natural assets for generations to come, we have developed biodiversity plans to help protect the unique marine life and wildlife at the Al Nouf and Qusahwira oil fields.
Demonstrate & support TL (Budget & Cost Estimation) achieve the optimum planned budget by reflecting actual well cost performance & accordingly update/ revise the unit cost in the annual business plan as well as all well cost related manuals.
- Prepare annual budget for Drilling activities including Cost of wells on rigs and other related activities.
- Assist in Preparing budgetary analysis and write ups during the Business Plan exercise.
- Prepares monthly cost analysis and statistics as required by Drilling Management.
- Prepare budget and cost related analysis for workshops, SHs meeting and Task Force including PDISC, TCM, IAG, FINCO as required.
- Set/Monitor Budget target to individual operation groups.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis of actual expenditures versus budgets & AFE for Drilling operation and highlight planning issues.
- Involve in Cost Reduction and Value Maximization task force, follow up on recommendation implementation.
- Maintain and update cost control initiatives and systems and record savings on a monthly basis.
- Involve in Budget reduction exercises and prepare budgets revisions as required.
- Provides support on financial planning to Drilling Management.
- Contributes as assigned on long range strategic planning and budgeting projects.
- Maintain historical drilling, completion and workover cost/expenditure database for budgeting and expenditure trend analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring all Company accounting and budgeting guidelines, procedures and documentation requirements are met for Drilling.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and presentations on cost as required by management.
- Responsible for providing support on well AFE preparation with budgetary and Year to date expenditure information.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree in petroleum Engineering, Geology or other engineering discipline.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- 10 years of experience in oil and gas industry preferable in lead reviews of business activity.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adnoc.ae.