We are one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Here, we, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us.
By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life.
About the job:
Support on Mastering & As-built phase and design reviews (Modelling, 3D, HAZOP, SIL, PHSER, etc.) reviewing Project technical deliverables and 2D/3D intelligent Data bases including disciplines drawings & engineering schedules, pre-commissioning & commissioning. Provide assistance in Engineering Design, Draughting & Technical issues, Review Engineering Deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Prepares Schedule Risk Analysis for EPC Projects, advice on re-phasing Activities to meet overall Master Preparation Plan of each Asset.
- Analyzes performance, identify and present “Lesson Learnt” with appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Participates in developing Quality Systems Procedures and plans for Drawings & Intelligent Models (2D/3D) in projects.
- Participates in Internal/External Audits and Follow-ups CARs and closed.
- Prepares Master 2D/3D model to ensure quality control of data and the estimated time.
- Control the quality of received As-Built markups by coordinating with projects support team.
- Review the Invoices of Master Related Works in accordance to Call Out Contract, Verify the accuracy of No. of Master Drawings Created/Updated, their Man-hours and hourly rates.
- Assists Operations/Planning to build Asset Maintenance Hierarchy as per company Code of Practice and Vendors.
- Ensure any new equipment or engineering activity is supported with appropriate ED&S Requirement documentation and that this is appropriately stored in Company EDMS. Ensure up to date (As Built) drawings are maintained appropriately.
- Supports the concerned field personnel to facilitate collection of relevant data and technical documents for plant modification and maintenance.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Close the popup
To apply for this job please visit jobs.adnoc.ae.