Join our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit an Engineer I – Commissioning, Mechanical on a permanent basis based in Sriracha -Thailand (Only Thai National)
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
- Identify requirements and scope of work, review specifications, drawings and other documents of the project and establish applicability to the scope of work.
- Keep technically updated through the study of related technical literature including procedures and guidelines.
- Provide necessary inputs to commissioning proposals at the bidding stage.
- Be continually present on the field to guarantee the quality and progress of the work.
- Ability to perform Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and toll box talk to executing the activities.
- Ability to complete reports and check sheets, receive client’s supervisor approval/signature and submit to the turnover team for uploading in CMS.
- Ability to organize and execute Pre-commissioning/Commissioning activities and provide detailed report to senior engineer.
- Attend daily meeting with Commissioning coordinator and team leaders to update the progress and receive daily reports.
- Regularly contact with discipline engineers and supervisors for solving problems related to project execution work safely.
- Ability to lead team of supervisors and technicians to execute the work.
- Perform any other related duties and responsibilities as and when directed by the Supervisor.
- Ability to produce project specific procedures, Preservation & Maintenance check sheets, matrix and schedules.
- Ability to find out technical problems associated with rotating/static equipment and mechanical packages/valves are identified and resolved or coordinated with the respective vendor.
- Ability to preserve and maintain rotating equipment after equipment commissioning and start-up.
- Ability to perform various activities related to rotating equipment likes lube oil flushing, alignment, lubrication, vibration checks, start-up etc.
- Ability to perform various activities related to static equipment likes proper installation of internal inside the vessels as per drawing & specifications.
- Ability to perform various activities such as mechanical interlock, pipeline pigging activities, spring support, hot & cold setting.
- Ability to perform air blowing, flushing, leak testing, flange management, drying & inerting of various piping.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.