Join our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit an Engineer I – Sub contracts based in Juodeikiai, Lithuania (Only for Lithuanian Nationals)
What we do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Subcontracts agreements with subcontractors.
- Administration and Management of Subcontracts.
- Implementation of Subcontractors’ scope including variations, claims and extension of time;
- Ensure adherence with procedures and promote continuous improvement for company’s best practices during project construction phase until close-out
- Assist in maintain database of important correspondence between Petrofac and Subcontractors according to set procedures.
- Assist with correspondences to Subcontractors on contractual /commercial matters.
- Assist in defining Subcontractor’s scope and other terms and conditions.
- Assist with Subcontractors’ variation orders requests including scope disputes and close-out, as requested by superiors.
- Assist with the preparation of draft answers to subcontractor’s claims and counterclaims in coordination with Project team and as requested by superiors.
- Assist in reviewing and commenting subcontractor’s back-charges.
- Assist in the preparation of additional subcontract agreement / work orders with other parties in case of main subcontractor’s default as directed by superiors.
- Assist with inputs for budgeting and cost control.
- Assist in preparing Fields/ Site instructions as requested by superiors.
- Follow closely work systems to ensure adherence to set procedures.
- Supports team to develop and monitor relevant subcontractor KPI’s.
- Assist team during internal and external audits.
- Assist team with subcontract close-out.
Minimum Job Requirement:
- A graduate university degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 7-8 years of work experience administration and management of Contracts or Subcontracts and in finalization of various Partnership Agreements.
- A relevant experience or Project exposure of similar jobs shall be considered as well.
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit petrofac.referrals.selectminds.com.