Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced I&C Engineer to support the I&C Engineering activities for a FPSO project in Singapore.
- Understand the ICSS design basis, project requirements including HSSE, scope, cost, schedule, quality requirements, client and class requirements and project execution philosophy
- Support the deliverables as per project requirements
- Ensure the deliverables are meeting the project requirements and meeting project schedule
- Provide technical expertise on solving system engineering problems, monitor and control the project work by closely communicating with the team
- Closely coordinate with the team, project lead I&C engineer, inter-discipline communication, internal and external stake holders
- Bachelor or higher degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in I&C engineering in oil and gas sector
- Having instrumentation and Auto control background with min. 6 years working experience.
- Familiar with field instruments and involved in field instrument procurements & vendor document review.
- Be able to prepare RFQ, data sheets, I/O list, CBD and wiring diagram.
- Understands the concept on PLC or ICSS system, working experience with any ICSS system (YEA, HWL, ABB, etc.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic with good attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.airswift.com.