- World-renowned Engineering Business located in Stone, Staffordshire.
- 3-4 Year Apprenticeship within their Engineering team.
- Invaluable support and mentoring from a highly respected and experienced team.
- Supported by day-release study to college and beyond up to Degree-level.
NES Fircroft are currently working on behalf of a world-renowned engineering business in hiring for their next generation of Apprentices within their Engineering team.
This company are at the very forefront of the power technology market, delivering projects that help maximise performance across the UK electrical grid and build the planets path to net-zero emissions through renewable energy.
The roles will be based at their Staffordshire Head Office, during which you will receive excellent training and mentorship from a highly experienced and respected team, broadening your knowledge and skills across a broad range of disciplines including Service, Applications, Project Management, Sales & Document Control.
The apprenticeship will last 3-4 years, during which time you will be introduced to a variety of different experiences and training, offering you a fantastic foundation to start and progress your career to the next level.
Your work place training will be fully complimented by day-release study, which will enable you to achieve formal qualifications along the way, with opportunities to continue into higher education up to University and beyond.
As a world-leader in Power Technology, we are very interested to hear from people who are passionate about the role technology can play in shaping the future.
Specifically, we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate the following qualities:
• Minimum GCSE Grade C or above in English, Maths and Science.
• Good computer skills (MS Office suite knowledge desirable).
• Interest and desire to work in a diversity of cultures and backgrounds.
• Takes initiative and ownership for the results they achieve.
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
If you wish to apply for the opportunity to join our programme, please apply using the link provided, or contact Alex Bannister at NES Fircroft at [email protected]
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.