ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is a leading international independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We have an industry leading position in the Bakken in North Dakota – a key U.S. shale play. Hess is also one of the largest producers in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and a key natural gas producer and supplier to Peninsular Malaysia and Thailand. The company is engaged in exploration and appraisal activities offshore Guyana, participating in one of the industry’s largest oil discoveries in the past decade, as well as the Gulf of Mexico, Suriname and Nova Scotia.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
For more information about Hess Corporation, please visit our website at Hess.com.
- Scheduling of all Service Rigs
- Scheduling of personnel for all Service Rigs
- Monitors process metrics to drive stability; implements countermeasures and suggests improvements
- Integration of systems/software to drive automation of scheduling
- Utilization of EBS software for work distribution to field
- Participate in Risk Assessment’s within the Subsurface team
- Coordination of contractor resources for execution of work in the field
- Deliver improvements in execution of work by logistically scheduling people and rigs to maximize both production and efficiency
- Responsible for Safety Quality Delivery Cost People (SQDCP) with specific focus on contractor delivery
- Responsible for all subsurface related data into SPS (if required)
- Develop Leader Standard Work for all daily activities of role
- Field Presence requested 1 day per week (Go to Gemba)
- Work cohesively with drilling, completions, flowback, facilities, SS reliability techs/engineers, Production Engineers, Area Logistics to plan and execute work
- Integration of Service Rig schedule into SAP to integrate with Wells/Pads/WMF
- Immediate Action Plan Creation for H2S Well sites
- Detailed understanding of operating procedures and standards
- Maintains and updates weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of metrics
- Maintains Rig Metrics through Spotfire
- Maintains EBS Rig Backlog sheet
- Working knowledge of SPS, SAP, Well view, Spotfire
- Preferred Field production experience
- Effective Communication Skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision in a diverse, multidiscipline team environment
- Project Management Experience
- Workover rig experience Preferred
- 2 Year Technical degree
- Engineering/bachelor’s degree preferred
- Continuous Improvement – 10%
- Process Execution – 60%
- Problem Solving / Decision Making – 20%
- Leadership / Coaching – 10%
- Field Time (“go see”, meetings/collaboration) – 80%
- Desk Time (admin, invoices, data analysis, emails) – 20%
The Hess Way of Working refers to competencies considered absolute pre-requisites for success. How you deliver results is as important as what you achieve. Every employee is expected to demonstrate the behaviors within these competencies to be considered an effective performer and, ultimately, earn career growth opportunities.
- Builds Trusted Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Creates Effective Teams
- Thinks Strategically
- Inspires Innovation
- Demonstrates Courage
- Drives Continuous Improvement
- Makes Quality Decisions
- Delivers High Performance
Hess is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Hess is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, click here or send an email to MyHR@Hess.com.
Posting Notes: Hina Patel | Employee | Field/Plant Operations | United States| North Dakota | Minot | | | | | No | 26587
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hess.com.
Be the first to comment