We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities :
- Performs routine testing/analyzing using defined and well-documented and proven procedures.
This position will function as a member of the PCB department and will be responsible for the rapid diagnosis and repair of test equipment, and board diagnosis.
- Knowledge in advanced electronics/programming or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to read schematics, troubleshoot, update, and work on all equipment and products in designated area of responsibility.
- Must have current knowledge of electronics and be able to apply it to the job.
- A heavy emphasis on analysis and debugging of products and equipment.
- Production support, addressing all test equipment, product failure & component level issues.
- Calibrations and preventative maintenance for test equipment.
- Experience with the process of staking components and adding conformal coating to PCB’s.
- Ability to solder components on printed circuit boards (J-Standard Certification is a plus).
- Executing PCB and system verification test plans.
- Familiar with power supplies, oscilloscopes and DVM’s.
- Using waveform generators, network analyzers, as well as other engineering tools to complete testing.
- Flash-program processors.
- Assemble cables.
- Conducting rework and repair processes such as surface mount technology (SMT) rework, through-hole rework, and touch-up of solder joints using soldering iron, hot air and other hand tools.
- Utilize microscope and soldering equipment to add or remove small components on printed circuit boards, soldering of wires, and PCB repair.
- Reading and interpreting work instructions, engineering drawings and schematics to understand the assembly process and identify defects.
- Adhere to company practices regarding safety and control of electrostatic discharge (ESD).
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Associate Electro/Mechanical Technician, Electro/Mechanical Technician or Senior Electro/Mechanical Technician.
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
8432 South Intersate 35W, Alvarado, Texas, 76009, United States
Requisition Number: 180039
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.