We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, acquires the knowledge and skills and demonstrates the competencies required to become a Well Design Engineer capable of providing support to office and field operations related to well design.
- This is the entry level position in Well Engineering.
- While in the position needs to complete the Basic Well Design course.
- Acquire knowledge of and follow the HMS process for well planning. Capable of assisting in Anti-Collision with appropriate supervision.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a science discipline (STEM preferred) required. Possession of a graduate degree in a science discipline (STEM preferred).
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
16&17th Floor,IBP,Goregaon (E), Mumbai, Mumbai, 400063, India
Requisition Number: 171233
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Sperry Drilling Svcs
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.
Be the first to comment