We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, trains and becomes familiar with the chemical hygiene plan and the current HSE laboratory safety standards.
- Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations in performing assigned duties.
- Performs duties to conduct prototype or laboratory tests following prescribed procedures.
- Learns to build equipment and/or perform basic material or environmental tests using basic techniques with electrical/electronic, chemical, and mechanical equipment.
- Learns to document test data for reporting purposes.
- Maintains files and documentation related to test equipment and test results of equipment. J
- ob tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Skills typically through eight (8) hours of college chemistry (preferred).
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
4999 East Pointe Drive, Zanesville, Ohio, 43701, United States
Requisition Number: 153119
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Misc Support
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.