We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, assists during the rigging up and down of Sand Control service line equipment on work locations for the purpose of providing Sand Control pumping services.
- Learns basic Sand Control operations to include but not limited to: (1) performing pre/post job equipment inspections, (2) performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures, (3) maintaining and operating sand control support equipment (i.e., pumps, blenders, treating lines, etc.) and (6) completing sand control prerequisite training (essential math, essential red book, safety training, etc.).
- Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service.
- Assists in the running of a job and in the clean up, repair, and preparation for the next job.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of high school or similar education.
- Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is required.
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required. Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles may be required.
- This is the entry level position into the Service Operator job family.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
B.P. 865, Pointe Noire, , , Congo, Republic of the
Requisition Number: 172333
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.