For our Client, global renewable energy company we are currently recruiting for the position:
Environmental Specialist Wind and PV
- Develop and participate in the development of new opportunities, prepare effective technical proposals
- Direct and prepare scoping approaches and initial studies as per company standards.
- Project field prospecting when required with the different departments in Poland, Armenia, Ukraine and others countries in Europe if required.
- Identifying project-specific environmental regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate the preparation, review, and editing of technical documents, such as environmental assessments, environmental impact reports and Construction and Operation Environmental Management Plans.
- Supporting Public Outreach in support of renewable projects.
- Ensure QSES requirements and procedures are identified and followed throughout a project’s life cycle.
- Assess and check compliance in projects under Construction and Operation in relation to Environmental Authorization content.
- Experience managing renewable projects is preferred. Experience with windfarms, photovoltaic plants, power generation and transmission is desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of environmental planning and permitting experience
- Demonstrated official organisms relationships and strong working knowledge with Polish and European environmental regulations compliance, and knowledge World Bank Standards (IFC, EBRD) .
- Experience on preparing Environmental Impact Reports and assessing annual cycle birds and bats monitoring.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Must demonstrate effective resource planning, results delivery, and staying current with relevant technology and innovation.
- The candidate must have regular driving licence
- Attractive compensation
- International work environment
- Yearly Bonus scheme
- Medical coverage, Benefits
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.nesfircroft.com.